NEVADA BUSINESS LAWYER
For A Free Consultation With A Las Vegas Business Dispute & Breach of Contract Attorney Call Our Office Today at (702) 608-3030
If you operate, or want to operate, a business in Nevada, Lucherini Blakesley Courtney, P.C. can help you protect your business and help you grow. Our Las Vegas business attorneys are well-acquainted with the challenges of the Nevada’s business climate. When it comes to business, commercial and real estate litigation, we have represented individuals and businesses alike. We will put our extensive knowledge of Nevada business law and procedure to work for you.
Our firm provides legal services for small, mid-sized and larger businesses. Whether you need help forming an LLC, merging entities, issuing a formal demand letter, bringing a lawsuit, or defending against a lawsuit, we are here to help you achieve your goals efficiently. Our attorneys have assisted businesses with matters ranging from formation to mergers.
All of our business clients will work directly with one of our partners. We feel that business owners and operators are best served by attorneys who are also business owners and operators. We will share with you the legal and non-legal practices that have helped our business grow.
Our attorneys regularly practice before Nevada's specialty courts, such as the business court. The business court hears cases such as lawsuits involving copyright infringement, contracts, business ownership disputes, or cases filed by stockholders against public companies. The goal of the court is to speed up the court process and help businesses obtain immediate action in the courts.
We provide our clients with a full range of legal services, including:
- Business Formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships)
- Registered Agent Services and Annual Filings
- Commercial and Civil Litigation (Prosecution and Defense)
- Construction and Construction Defect Litigation
- Contract Review and Development
- Breach of Contract and Other Business Disputes
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Mechanics Liens and Priority Claims and Issues
- Privilege Licensing and Liquor Licensing
- Registration of Trademarks, Service Marks and Trade Names
- Employment and Labor Law
- Unemployment Claims
- Copyright Infringement / Trademark Infringement
- Disgruntled Employees
- Title VII Discrimination and Harassment Defense
- OSHA Compliance
- Wage and Hour and Other Labor Commission Issues
- Special Use Permits and Variances
- Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation
- Gaming Board/Commission Hearings & Appeals
Any business would be better off with a full-time legal department consisting of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and legal secretaries, but it is not always financially sensible to expend the resources necessary to staff a legal department. If your business is without a fully staffed legal department, LBC Law Group may be the solution that best fits your legal needs.
Our legal counselors are entrepreneurial-minded attorneys who understand what it takes to get deals done and keep your business moving forward.
We can take all of the headache and guess-work out of many of your regular interactions with government agencies. For example, we can perform all of the work necessary to keep your business active and in good standing with the Nevada Secretary of State.
If you need a Nevada business lawyer, call LBC Law Group today at (702) 608-3030 to schedule a free consultation.